Get A Great Start!
Looking for an entry level position with room to grow? We are looking for a warehouse assistant who is in search of a long-term position with a company that believes our employees are our most valuable asset. Think you are qualified and ready for a challenge? Submit your resume today. If we like what we see, we will contact you and set up a time to get to know you and give you a chance to ask us questions.
Loads, unloads and moves materials within the warehouse. Responsible for delivery of equipment and material to appropriate job site areas. Responsible for job site housekeeping.
- Unload, unpack, check and put away incoming material. Check shipments for damage or shortage and take proper steps in reporting the same.
- Successful completion of all required paper work, such as but not limited to: Packing slips, vehicle maintenance slips, timecards, and material requisition/return sheets.
- Locates and selects material, supplies, tools, equipment or other articles needed to fill supply orders from stock and issues to field personnel.
- Cleans and maintains all storage areas to ensure compliance to safety regulations.
- Responsible for adhering to all safety policies and procedures of McClintock Electric, Inc.
- Responsible for trash removal and general clean-up of the job site.
- Operate forklift or other equipment as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR KNOWLEDGE UPON QUALIFICATION IN POSITION:
- Valid driver license with clean driving record
- Basic Math skills
- Reading Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Measuring skills
- Able to follow directions
- Time management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Heavy Lifting over 50 lbs
- Ability to stand up to 80% of the time
- Able to safely use a ladder using the “Three Point Rule”
Why Work For Us?
Perks & Benefits
We all need a break. Getting paid for it makes time off even more rewarding. Paid vacation after your one year anniversary date with increasing time at set points in your career. As well as 6 paid holidays per year.
Put your health and well-being first. We offer all of our full-time employees a robust health insurance program that is 80% employer paid and we pay 50% of your dependents health care.
We'll help you save for your future. An employer matched 401k to ease your worries about retirement
Company Smart Phone
With the growing use of technology in day to day work - staying connected is important. We provide a company smartphone and service to all of our field staff employee.
A little extra pay never hurts. Often we offer opportunities for overtime including the occasional double time for Sunday work.
Sometimes you need a day for you. You will receive two paid personal days to be used for any purpose each year.
Dental & Vision
Seeing is believing. Along with healthcare, we offer a great dental and vision plan at low cost to you.
Education & Training
You are our best investment. We believe in developing our employees’ skills with various training opportunities and professional certifications.
Sometimes you need to cut loose. We host company parties and other events throughout the year. Including a Christmas party with fun, food, and prizes. These events are a great opportunity to get to know your coworkers.
Tool & Boot Allowance
Tools & Boots get you through your day. We'll provide Tool & Boot allowance to help reduce your expenses.