Network and Control Cabling System
With today’s technology systems being readily available for LAN networking, finding a solution to putting them all together can be a long and complicated process. McClintock has engineers who understand how to take multiple networked components and tie them together into an easy to use system. We have a registered communications distribution designer on staff that develops and designs our systems. We offer solutions for:
- Structured cabling systems
- Wireless access points
- Fiber optic systems and installation
McClintock Electric approaches each project with a four-step process.
- McClintock Electric, Inc. will sit down, one-on-one, to evaluate your cabling needs and what you will be using the system for. Through-out the design process we will be in contact with you for information regarding the desired result and performance of the system and what key features you are looking for.
- After establishing your needs; our design and engineering team would quote and design your project.
- Once you give us the green light, we will begin installation and deployment. At this point we will be on location at your establishment, installing and configuring your system.
- When the implementation of the system is complete, we will allow you to approve its performance and begin any necessary training. In addition to our on-site training, McClintock Electric offers on-call support for any troubleshooting and maintenance, service contracts, on-line support and manuals.