In order for a business to run successfully there needs to be communication. Today, one of the most meaningful ways of interaction is through telephone communication. McClintock Electric’s telephone systems are cutting edge, sophisticated, and easy to use. Our systems are capable of:
- Flexible architecture that easily upgrades as your business grows.
- Enterprise-class routing and switching – optimized for VoIP and VPN tunneling, with enhanced data networking throughout your enterprise.
- Powerful built-in security- with enterprise-class firewall and Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
- Simple setup and administration with a suite of PC-based management tools accessible from anywhere.
- Wireless technologies that support your on-the-move workforce while maximizing convenience and productivity.
- Investment protection: migrate from one system to another with interconnecting cabinets, common circuit modules, telephone sets, and applications.
McClintock Electric approaches each project with a proven four-step process;
Evaluation, Quotation, Implementation and Training.
During the evaluation phase, we will meet with you and ask questions about your telecommunication requirements and what you are looking to accomplish with a new system. We will design your telecommunications system around your needs, not around the industries latest trends. This process allows you to be involved through each phase of the design. After establishing your needs and designing the system, we will provide you with a quotation detailing system components and scope of work.
Upon approval of your telephone system quotation, we will begin step three-deployment. During this step of the project, we will configure and install your new telecommunication system on your time frame. Following the implementation, we will train the appropriate staff on the system. Once training has been completed, McClintock will be available for on-going maintenance and support, including on-line support, service contracts, and phone assistance.