Be Our Voice
We are looking for a qualified voice technician who is in search of a long-term position with a company believes our employees are our most valuable asset. Think you are qualified and ready for a challenge? Submit your resume today. If we like what we see, we will contact you and set up a time to get to know you and give you a chance to ask us questions.
Why Work For Us?
Take a look at some of the great benefits we offer our employees:
- OT Available
- Health Insurance 80% employer paid. (50% employer paid for family)
- 401 K Contribution
- Tool & Boot Allowance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Company Provided Cell Phone
We are looking for someone interested in a long term position with a company who believes it’s employees are it’s most valuable asset.
Service Technician/Installer – Telephone and Data.
Install, maintain and repair telecommunications systems as well as cable infrastructures. Ensure that work is in accordance with current industry standards and codes and MEI standards.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a telephony related field. Prior experience installing and maintaining Samsung or NEC business phone systems is preferred.
- Follow the direction of assigned foreman or supervisor.
- Transports tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site.
- Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, thinks forward for future changes or additions, and performs work in a professional manner consistent with specifications, local codes, industry standards and MEI standards.
- Installation and understanding of business telephone systems.
- Installation and understanding of cable infrastructures.
- Installation of all components for cable infrastructures.
- Terminations, testing and labeling of cable infrastructures.
- Build support system, rack and cabinet systems.
- Become familiar with and utilize test equipment.
- Installation, termination, label and test backbone systems.
- Inspects cables, equipment, and systems to detect defects and need for adjustments and or repair. Perform tests and identify and repair problems in cabling systems, equipment, and work station outlets using testing devices such as ohm meter, volt meter and cable/ fiber testers.
- Trace out damaged cabling or components, using knowledge of wiring and test meter.
- Install grounding and bonding equipment following industry standards and codes.
- Maintains tools and equipment, keeps supplies and parts in order and maintains general housekeeping of work site.
- Responsible for adhering to and/or enforcing all safety policies and procedures of McClintock Electric, Inc.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR KNOWLEDGE UPON QUALIFICATION IN POSITION:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Reading skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Hand and power tool knowledge
- Must have own tools of professional quality
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record
- Time management skills
- Heavy lifting
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Some bending/stooping/climbing/crawling/confined space work
- Able to safely use a ladder using the “Three Point Rule”
- Not afraid of heights
*Salary Based On Experience**
Equal Employment Opportunity
McClintock Electric, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. McClintock Electric, Inc. complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees. McClintock Electric, Inc.’s president has issued the following policy stating McClintock Electric, Inc.’s views on this matter.
It is the policy of McClintock Electric, Inc. to comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). McClintock Electric, Inc. will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person’s physical or mental disability, perceived disability, history or record of disability, or relationship or association with a person with a disability. McClintock Electric, Inc. will also make reasonable accommodation wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made do not impose an undue hardship on McClintock Electric, Inc.
These policies apply to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation benefits, social and recreational programs, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Why Work For Us?
Perks & Benefits
We all need a break. Getting paid for it makes time off even more rewarding. Paid vacation after your one year anniversary date with increasing time at set points in your career. As well as 6 paid holidays per year.
Put your health and well-being first. We offer all of our full-time employees a robust health insurance program that is 80% employer paid and we pay 50% of your dependents health care.
We'll help you save for your future. An employer matched 401k to ease your worries about retirement
Company Smart Phone
With the growing use of technology in day to day work - staying connected is important. We provide a company smartphone and service to all of our field staff employee.
A little extra pay never hurts. Often we offer opportunities for overtime including the occasional double time for Sunday work.
Sometimes you need a day for you. You will receive two paid personal days to be used for any purpose each year.
Dental & Vision
Seeing is believing. Along with healthcare, we offer a great dental and vision plan at low cost to you.
Education & Training
You are our best investment. We believe in developing our employees’ skills with various training opportunities and professional certifications.
Sometimes you need to cut loose. We host company parties and other events throughout the year. Including a Christmas party with fun, food, and prizes. These events are a great opportunity to get to know your coworkers.
Tool & Boot Allowance
Tools & Boots get you through your day. We'll provide Tool & Boot allowance to help reduce your expenses.